Managed Sentinel Inc. provides two core SIEM services, suitable for different customer environments and needs.
Our starting SIEM package, is the ideal cost efficient package for small to medium size organizations. This service is limited to the core log sources and provides more automation with customer tools. We made this service as a perfect start for SMB organizations which until now could not afford to manage or outsource a SIEM service.
Our full SIEM package, ideal for Enterprise level organization, is an end-to-end SIEM service running on Azure Sentinel platform. Part of the service, the proprietary Managed Sentinel Log Collection agent will be deploy on-premises in order to optimize the Azure log consumption. Additionally the service will be enriched with Firegen Threat Intelligence feeds to helps mitigate your organization’s risk, lowers your response times, and maximizes your security investment allocations.
Both Managed Sentinel Inc. SIEM services will:
- Provide continuous fine-tuning of Sentinel alerts and playbooks
- Provide advanced monitoring of availability and capacity of all log sources (cloud or on-premises)
- Integrate with customer ticketing systems
- Provide regular alerts and monitoring of Azure cloud consumption and costs
- Monthly service review
- Adhoc IoC (indicator-of-compromise) searches in Azure Sentinel logs on customer’s request
- Custom dashboards with relevant customer information for both security and operational aspects
- Threat Intelligence feeds integration
- Service support and assistance during alert triage and escalation
- Deployment and management of proprietary Managed Sentinel log collection agent deployed on customer’s premises.