Through SIEM deployments, an information security team can manage an organization’s cyber defense operations from a single focal point. With the release of Microsoft Azure Sentinel SIEM, as a native cloud service, the effort to deploy and configure the SIEM has been significantly reduced, and so have costs and time.
Managed Sentinel Inc. can help your organization to get the your Azure Sentinel instance up and running quickly. We know all typical SIEM deployment challenges and our experts in Azure Sentinel have done numerous successful installations for businesses of all sizes.
As part of our Azure Sentinel SIEM deployment, Managed Sentinel Inc. will:
- Asses your existing infrastructure to understand your SIEM needs
- Provide an initial SIEM infrastructure design matching your environment
- Educate you on projected Azure consumption for the final SIEM solution
- Build and configure Azure Sentinel cloud instance in your Azure tenantID
- Review log types and devices, both on-premises and in Cloud and educate you on relevant log sources to be included in SIEM analytics
- Assist you with the on-premises log sources on-boarding activities
- Create a set of Sentinel alert rules and playbooks matching your needs and remediation capabilities
- Complete initial tuning of alert rules
- Create custom workbooks/dashboards for both security and operational teams
- Perform knowledge transfer and Sentinel platform training for your SOC team
- Optionally, you may opt to use the Managed Sentinel Agent for centralized log collection, parsing and indexing